These terms and conditions will govern all matters related to your access to BunkerMusik.com (referred as BunkermusiK), purchase of music licenses, or use of music and entertainment related services (referred to as the Service) being offered on this website or the websites of its collaborating partners. All users of this website, including guest visitors shall consent to our End User License (referred to as Agreement) for using the Service.
When you purchase any music, piece of a musical composition or any kind of recorded music (referred to as Recordings), you shall be entitled to a perpetual, worldwide but non-exclusive right to the purchased music or recordings.
Bunkermusik reserves the right to determine the applicable license fee for music and recordings being made available on the website. Please browse our License Page for our current pricing and other details.
When you purchase our Bunkermusik License for a Single Track or with any Subscription, you shall be entitled to non-exclusive and non-transferable, perpetual, worldwide and limited rights to use the purchased music or recordings in your New Media Projects. For the purpose of this license, a New Media Project shall include multimedia production and use of purchased music/recordings in any media or platform, including, but not limited to:
- Social media platforms, video sharing sites, company websites,
- Internet marketing, corporate training and internal presentations,
- online tutorials, e-learning tools and background music for websites.
- The Bunkermusik license can be used for commercial video production and streaming monetised videos on YouTube.
The Bunkermusik license will entitle you to use the purchased music/recordings within the project in:
- FREE iOS, Android, or online applications and Games that provides the duplication of the recordings or total downloads of such apps, games, podcasts, DVDs, or other video or audio productions (that generate revenue through advertising, sales, or any other method)
This license will also enable you to use of the purchased Recordings in
- non-commercial films and theatrical production or the distribution of commercial films.
- Featured Film and Shortfilms.
When you purchase our Bunkermusik license, you shall be entitled to non-exclusive, non transferable, perpetuity, worldwide and perpetual limited rights to use the licensed materials in a single project or series broadcast on television or radio.
The Bunkermusik License will entitle you to use the licensed music or recordings within the Project in:
- Background music, series, miniseries, reality shows, TV documentaries and news programs to be broadcasted on television, radio or used in in-theater advertising.
Subject to your purchased license, you will have a perpetual, worldwide and unlimited right to duplicate the Number of Units of a video or audio production, whether physically distributed on CDs and DVDs or through any data storage device (films, audio books, video games, and software). This unlimited right to duplicate the number of units also covers the downloadable or digitally distributed productions like audio, videos, games, applications being made available on Netflix, iTunes store, podcasts, Video on Demand, or other distributions that generate revenue through advertising, sales, or any other method.
Additional Terms for All License Types
Notwithstanding with the generality of the foregoing, you shall not be allowed to:
- Sell, give away, sublease, transfer or share your license with any third party or entity. Your rights and obligations under this agreement shall remain non-transferrable.
- Resale of the music or recordings as part of a package or deal. You are allowed to: resell the recordings only when it is embodied in your own Project.
- Resell the Recordings or make it available as a website, e-card or any other kind of downloadable template where it can be downloaded as a separate file.
- Resell the Recordings or make it available as music compilation, library or any other kind of compilation
- Resell the recordings or make it available as a Derivative Work by adding other instruments or vocals to the music or editing/transforming the recordings in any form or manner. BunkerMusik and all the artists presents on the catalog shall always retain the Copyright of the music composition and recording, claim the ownership of the recordings or make any such representation through your Content ID on YouTube or other video sharing sites, even if the recordings are synchronized with your own Project.
- BunkerMusik shall always remain the owner of your purchased recordings.
- You may not use any Recording in a libellous, defamatory, fraudulent, infringing or otherwise illegal manner. Also you may not use the license in connection with any manner prohibited by any export laws, restrictions or regulations
Ownership of Music
All music and recordings that are made available on this website are owned by BunkerMusik and its Artists and fully protected under Spanish copyright laws and related international conventions. You should acknowledge and consent that BunkerMusik.com is and shall remain the owner of all rights, titles and interests in the Recordings, without any limitations whatsoever. Bunkermusik retains the right to sell licenses of the Recordings to third parties at its sole discretion.
Ownership of the Website
This website is owned and operated by Bunkermusik.com. All content featured or displayed on this website, including, but not limited to, recording, compositions, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software (Referred to as Content), is owned by Bunkermusik. All elements of Bunkermusik websites, including, but not limited to, general design and Content, are protected by copyright.
Limitation of Liability
Nothing in this agreement shall create any kind of express or implied warranty or representation except our right to grant a license for the music/recordings that are available on the website. However, you should acknowledge and consent that this license shall be granted to you without any other warranty or recourse.
In case we are liable for any kind of non-performance or otherwise, our total liability shall be limited to the total license fee that you might have paid for obtaining the license to use any music or recordings that have been made available on this website.
BunkerMusik.com will take every feasible step to ensure that music and recordings that are listed in the online library actually remain available for purchase and downloading. However, we disclaim all such warranties and representations that any such Licensable Material will always remain available during the term of this agreement.
BunkerMusik reserves the right to remove any music/sound file from the library at its sole discretion or discontinue the licensing of any recordings. If such removal or discontinuation takes place due to any copyright claim or alleged infringement of third-party rights, we may require you to immediately stop using the Licensed Material, and delete or remove any such content from your computer systems and electronic or physical storage. In such cases, BunkerMusik will provide comparable Licensed Material (as determined by such material) without charging any fees. However, the comparable Licensed Material will be subject to the same terms and conditions as mentioned in this agreement.
- No action of BunkerMusik.com, other than an express written waiver or amendment, may be construed as a waiver or amendment of any of this Agreement. Should any clause of these terms be found unenforceable, wherever possible, this will not affect any other clause and each will remain in full force and effect.
- BunkerMusik.com reserves the right, in our sole discretion, with immediate effectiveness, to change, modify, add, remove or otherwise alter these Terms at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to check these terms periodically for any changes. Your continued use of our websites or services following the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- IVA/VAT is included in all prices in this website
The terms and conditions of this agreement shall be interpreted/governed according to the laws of the Comunidad de Madrid, España, and the parties to this agreement shall consent to submit before the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the judicial district of Madrid, Spain.
The contracting parties shall consent that this agreement and all ancillary documents shall be drafted in the English version, which will be the official and original version. Las partes contratantes deberán consentir que este acuerdo y todos los documentos complementarios serán redactados en la versión Inglés, que será la versión oficial y original.
Nothing in this agreement shall create any kind of partnership, joint venture, principal agent or employer-employee relationship between the contracting parties.
This agreement shall bind the executors, administrators and assigns and heirs of the contracting parties to the extent they benefit from the agreement.
If any part of this agreement becomes redundant or is declared void by any courts with competent authority, the other parts shall remain unaffected and apply with full legal sanctity. The impugned sections shall be replaced with new provisions in the true spirit of this agreement.